For the most current news, see the ILS Support Main page.
- 12/6/12 The minutes from the November CSC Subcommittee are now online.
- 12/4/12 Review your calendar settings for 2013. Double check that all your Yearly - Repeatable Holidays are correct and that you have added all the 2013 Unique Holidays for your library. Instructions are in the Circulation Manual, Section XVI Circulation Tools.
- 11/30/12 On Wednesday, 12/5, we will be implementing a new hold sequence in Koha. Please read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post or the link-announce email for details about this change.
- 11/28/2012 The GetIt Acquisitions module will be upgraded overnight tonight. Please do not use GetIt on Thursday, November 29th until notified by email that the upgrade is complete. Please review the Release Notes regarding bug fixes, updates, and the completion of the Send to Catalog development.
Known Problems:Recently Added & Updated
- 12/28/12 Fixed. This problem has been resolved and the app is now downloadable. LINKcat Mobile is not working on some newer Android phones, or phones that have been upgraded with newer Android software. Users get a white screen with text and no links work. This problem has been reported to LibraryThing. (8/7/12) (SCLS Support Ticket 42786)
- 12/19/12 Resolved. This problem was temporarily resolved by turning off the highlighting in search results. Unresponsive script errors: Staff report intermittent "Unresponsive script" error messages involving jquery while searching in the staff client and in the PAC. We have reported examples of searches with problems as well as error messages to LibLime. (SCLS Support Ticket 43485)
- 12/19/2012 Fixed. Some reports of Hold Available text messages not being delivered.There had been a problem with the Text messages for filled holds after the problems we had at Thanksgiving. While the daily status reports were reporting that the text messages were delivered, no messages were actually being sent. The problem has now been fixed and we now know how to check to make sure the text messages were actually sent. We took the messages for the past 7 days, manually deleted the messages for those patrons had picked up their holds and the hold messages were sent. Some patrons will receive more than one message since they had received hold notices on more than one day during that time period. If any patrons are still having problems with not receiving their text messages, please let us know. (SCLS Support ticket 43690).
- 11/30/12 Update. The availability facet was removed until the problem is resovled. Availability facet displays items in transit and on hold shelf at library: Items in transit to a library are appearing as available on shelf at the destination library for checkout. Items on the hold shelf awaiting patron pickup are also appearing as available in the Availability facet. For example, an item in transit from owning library FCH to fill a hold at current library SUN appears as available at PAR when using the Availability facet, even though PAR does not own the item and it is filling a hold for a patron. It also shows an item as available when it is in transit back to its home location. (SCLS Support Ticket 43518)