The Village of Vesper has two openings on the Library Board at the Lester Public Library of Vesper. The openings are for village residents interested in being involved with the library. As a public library trustee, they help guide the public library in Vesper.
- Serious commitment to being a library trustee
- Serious commitment to the provision of library services within your community
- Ability to attend regularly scheduled board meetings and be an active member of the library board. The Library Board meets monthly - generally at 6 p.m. on a weekday.
- Willingness to become familiar with Wisconsin library law, standards for libraries, and principles and practices for ensuring that the library provides broad and equitable access to the knowledge, information and diversity of ideas needed by community residents
- Commitment to freedom of expression and inquiry for all people
If you are interested, please leave your name and contact information with library staff. You can contact the library in person, by telephone 569-4669, or via email at email@example.com