Do you know about the TechSoup for Libraries blog? It's one of my favorites!
TechSoup for Libraries is a project of TechSoup, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit devoted to making technology and technology education available and affordable to nonprofits and libraries all over the world. TechSoup for Libraries continues to gather and share stories from the field so libraries can keep learning from each other.
I was just looking over the blog recently and was amazed all over again at what a helpful collection of topics it covers. Some recent examples:
- 5 Tips for Teaching Digital Literacy Skills to Non-English Speakers
- Live from Your Library: A Look at Periscope, Facebook Live and Google Hangouts On Air
- Shooting for Success: Instagram for Public Libraries
- How to Make Technology Training Fun for Your Library Staff
- 8-Year-Old Teaches Coding Skills at Public Libraries with Her Invented Board Game, Coder Bunnyz
- Snapping Up Snapchat... Why It's Worth It
- The Case for Video Booths at Public Libraries
- Twitter's Most Useful New Features for Nonprofits and Libraries
- 5 Ideas to Improve Your Library's Facebook Page
And those are just some of the posts that I find most appealing given my interests! There are many, many more posts on a variety of library technology topics.