For more than a decade, the GCFLearnFree.org program has helped millions around the world learn the essential skills they need to live and work in the 21st century. From Microsoft Office and email to reading, math, and more, GCFLearnFree.org offers 125 tutorials, including more than 1,100 lessons, videos, and interactives, completely free.
- Email 101 http://www.gcflearnfree.org/popular/email101
- Gmail http://www.gcflearnfree.org/emailbasics/gmail
- Beyond Email http://www.gcflearnfree.org/emailbasics/beyondemail
The Public Library Association's new site, DigitalLearn.org, is an Institute of Museum and Library Services grant-funded project to create an online hub for digital literacy support and training. Included in DigitalLearn.org is a collection of self-directed tutorials for end-users to increase their digital literacy, and a community of practice for digital literacy trainers to share resources, tools and best practices.
- Intro to Email http://digitallearn.org/learn/intro-email
- Intro to Email (part 2) http://digitallearn.org/learn/intro-email-part-2
If your patrons are Gmail users, Gmail Help also has an extensive collection of help pages.
Previous TechBits posts about GCFLearnFree.org and DigitalLearn.org: