SCLS support info on a little card
Information about how to get help will soon be arriving at your library, condensed to fit on a little card. Post these cards in handy locations and never be without the phone numbers and URLs to get help with technology and ILS issues!
Submit an issue via a form
The SCLS support forms offer libraries the opportunity to request support via an online form. Use the technology support form to submit non-urgent issues with SCLS-supported hardware and software; Library Online, OverDrive and database authentication problems; or work requests. For example, the tech form is great for submitting requests for printer or software installs. Use the Koha support forms to submit issues specific to Koha.
- Forms provide the convenience of submitting a request for support at any time of day.
- After you submit a request, someone from the Help Desk team will contact you via your preferred method (phone or email) to assist you.
- You will be assigned an SCLS Support number to help track your request.
- Support will still be provided during regular business hours (8:30-5:00 M-F).
- If a request is marked "High", you will receive a response within one business day.
Call the Help Desk
Of course, if you prefer you can still call the Help Desk instead M-F from 8:30am - 5pm. Urgent issues like network problems or service outages should ALWAYS be reported via phone for quick response.
After hours emergency support
For after hours emergencies, you may page for support.
Have questions? Let us know!