Presented 11/14/12 at the Verona Public Library with Stef Morrill and Sara Gold of WiLS presenting.
Digital content and devices have seen unprecedented growth over the past year. The WPLC Digital Collection has experienced a 69% increase in circulation over the past 6 months alone. Libraries will see changes to their physical spaces and services as they integrated digital content into their collections. Join Stef Morrill and Sara Gold as they examine physical library, mobile and content trends as well as impacts and responses to each.
Slides (or the brownie recipe) - please email me and I'll send you a copy.
SCLS Adult Programming List - share your ideas
- Pew Internet Report: Libraries, Patrons and E-Books
- Pew Internet Report: The Rise of e-Reading
- What is the Role of Libraries in the Age of Ebooks?
- Two Things Prompted by a New Website: Space as a Service and Full Library Discovery
- OECD (2012), "E-Books: Developments and Policy Considerations", OECD Digital Economy Papers, No. 208, OECD Publishing.
- ALA's New "Ebooks & Digital Content" Site