Originally recorded Tuesday, May 22 at 1:30 p.m.
Timeline brought many changes to Facebook Pages. Join Tana Elias, Library Media Coordinator for Madison Public Library, and Kerri Hilbelink, Library Technology Project Support Specialist for SCLS, as they walk you through using these new features of Facebook to your library's advantage.
Kerri and Tana's Recommended Links
- Learn About Facebook Pages (21 minute video - Kerri says it's FANTASTIC!)
- Facebook Pages info
- Pages Layout
- Full Pages product guide (Kerri showed part of this PDF during the webinar)
- How to Create a Cover Photo for Your Facebook Timeline (updated)
- Guide to Image Sizing for Facebook
- Difference between a page and a profile on Facebook
- Should your library have a social media policy?
- 10 Tips to creating a social media policy for your business
- City of Madison Facebook Comments Policy