We are planning to do the 4.10 LibLime Koha Upgrade in mid-January (no specific date yet). The LibLime elves are working on completing the final bug fixes. Next week, ILS staff will be doing additional testing in the sandbox and begin preparing the documentation for the upgrade. Included in the 4.10 upgrade are:
- Last patron information (more details coming next week)
- Holds Managament which resolves the problems with manipulating holds when there are a large number on a single bib. See the Holds Managament document under Testing on the ILS Web Site Training page. We strongly encourage you to look at this in the sandbox as it substantially changes the way holds are displayed for staff.
- Display Agency code when checking in holds
- Improvements to relevancy ranking (more details coming soon)
- Many bug fixes (more details coming soon)
We realize there are a lot of "details coming soon", but we wanted to get the word out about this upgrade as soon as possible.
Following this upgrade, LibLime will be delivering to our sandbox a substantial number of additional bug fixes and enhancements pertaining to our contracted development. We are working on a complete list which is "coming soon." This will be the beginning of LibLime Koha 4.11 which will also include our next phase of new development.