News (in case you missed it!)
- 4/29/2016 The "Circulation: Items with Problem Statuses" and the "Patron Notices and Messaging" webinars have been posted on the Circulation Training web page. The Powerpoint slides and a link to the quizzes (required for certification) are linked underneath the webinars.
- 4/28/16 25,403 items and 2,878 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 4/28/16 1,498 bibliographic records with no items attached (that were created before 1/1/16) were deleted from the database.
- 4/28/16 6,782 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 3/25/16 and 4/27/16.
- 4/26/16 A new report, Use by Bib, has been added to Crystal Reports. For more information about the report, see the About link for the report on the ILS Reports page.
- 4/26/16 The DVDJHL (DVD JU HOLIDAY) collection code has been added to Koha. This code was approved by the ILS Committee at its April 6, 2016 meeting (minutes). See the full list of Koha collection codes.
- 4/26/16 The following shelving locations were deleted from Koha: PC2F (Parenting Collection, 2nd Floor), S12F (Signed, 2nd Floor), TGTMST (Too Good To Miss, Storage). See the minutes from the April ILS Committee meeting.
- 4/26/16 The following collection code was deleted from Koha: BKYFICR (Books YA FIC Crime). See the minutes from the April ILS Committee meeting.
- 4/6/16 The ILS Committee has approved a new policy regarding "Handling Damaged Items that arrive from other Libraries to Fill Holds". Read the3/8/2016 CSC minutes with the accompanying workflow for this policy.
- 4/4/16 The monthly Koha reports are available online.
- 4/4/16 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for March are posted.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 2/10/2016 Items with item-level holds that are in-transit are displaying on the receiving library's Holds Queue report. If an item is in transit to a library and staff place an item-level hold on the item, that item will display on the Holds Queue report of the library that the item is in-transit to. This is a bug that was previously fixed in 2013 (SCLS Support ticket #1559) and has started again. LibLime was able to replicate the problem so the developers are working on a fix. (SCLS Support ticket 6508).
- 1/26/2016 FIXED. 7/1/2014 List of show/hide columns is not aligned with edge of list of items display. When viewing items in the Batch Edit Items tool, the Show/Hide columns list runs across the entire page, forcing scrolling to select columns in the list of items below. This is not a problem in Chrome. It seems to be related to Firefox 30. This issue has been reported to LibLime. (7/1/14) (SCLS Support Ticket 985) [BUG]