- 5/28/15 28,077 items and 3,275 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 5/28/15 5,417 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 4/29/15 and 5/27/15.
- 5/21/15 The minutes from the May CSC Subcommittee have been posted online.
- 5/21/15 The minutes from the May CMC Subcommittee have been posted online.
- 5/18/15 We have added a Linking 1: Searching and Matching Webinar date for May 21st from 1 - 2:30 pm. Please register online.
- 5/11/15 A re-index of bib records was completed last night to address problems with the author and subject links in bib records.
- 5/4/15 The monthly Koha reports are available online.
- 5/4/15 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 5/26/2015 Fixed. LibraryThing has updated the LINKcat Mobile Android app and fixed the problem with the display of diacritics. 3/18/2014 New. Diacritics do not always display correctly in LINKcat Mobile App.This problem has been reported to LibraryThing. The problem has been resolved in the Apple app but is not resolved in the Android app. LibraryThing is working on a fix for the Android app. (3/18/14) (SCLS Support Ticket 13)
- 5/22/2015 Resolved. This problem was caused by our custom CSS code. Modifying the CSS code fixed the problem. 9/20/2012 Sorting menu shows through the Lists drop down menu: If you click on the Lists button in the PAC (on the right side of the screen), the sorting drop down menu shows through the Lists drop down. The sorting menu is the only thing that shows through the Lists drop-down. (9/20/12) (SCLS Support Ticket 626*)
- 5/22/2015 Resolved. The Solr index will do some grouping when you enter multiple search terms into the search boxes in the Advanced Search. Advanced search works best when only one term is entered into each search box. 2/19/2013 Bug with using multiple search boxes in the Advanced search. When you input search terms into multiple search boxes, Koha does not seem to correctly search and limit the search results. It appears that not all of the search terms are included in the search, so the results that you get are too broad. The problem only occurs when you use multiple search boxes. If you use one search box and then use the other limits, such as language, publication date, subtype limits, or library then the search limiting works correctly. This problem has been reported to LibLime. (2/19/13) (SCLS Support Ticket 44225** in 4.18) [BUG]