News (in case you missed it!)
- 1/26/2017 PSTATs for 68 municipalities in Juneau and Clark Counties have been added to Koha. If you are adding or updating a record for a patron that lives in either of these counties, you will find their town, village or city listed in the pull-down menu. The spreadsheet containing the new codes is posted on the "Assigning PSTATs" webpage.
- 1/26/17 1,777 bibliographic records with no items attached (that were created before 10/1/16) were deleted from the database.
- 1/26/17 39,448 items and 8,710 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 1/26/17 4,604 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 12/22/16 and 1/25/17.
- 1/4/2017 The monthly reports for December 2016 have been posted online.
- 1/4/2017 LibraryThing for Libraries and Syndetic Solutions 2016 use statistics are posted.
- 1/4/2017 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for December are posted.
- 1/3/2017 The Charles and JoAnn Lester Public Library of Nekoosa is live on LINKcat today. Congratulations to the staff and community of Nekoosa for this accomplishment!
- 1/3/2017 The most recent ILS Committee Meeting minutes and ILS Report have been posted.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
No new news!