For the most current news, see the ILS Support Main page.
- 8/29/13 The August minutes from the ILS Committee Meeting are available online.
- 8/27/2013 In order to correct a problem with entering certain BSEs, we have had to add a new field to the BSE form: the LEADER, tag 000. Please review the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post regarding this field. The Linking Manual BSE sections have been updated. Please begin using this field immediately when entering your records.
- 8/13/2013 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
- 8/9/2013 Jumping cursor bug fix requires staff to keep a closer eye on the Check in screen. Please read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post for more details.
- 8/5/2013 Corrections and updates are posted for the current list of authorized collection codes and shelving locations, along with more detailed information on item statuses. View the files on the Codes page.
- 8/2/2013 The July minutes from the PAC Meeting are available online.
Known Problems:Recently Added & Updated
- 8/26/2013 Fixed. Internal Server Errors when saving new BSE records. This problem was fixed by the additional of the Leader field to the BSE forms. In order to use this mandatory field, please click in the field. It will automatically populate with information necessary to index the record. There is no need to edit the field further, and doing so may cause problems with the record. (SCLS Support Ticket 45672)
- 8/22/2013 Fixed. Extra fields displaying in BSE and GEN cataloging forms. The extra fields have been removed. (SCLS Support Ticket 45749)
- 8/15/2013 Patron Search Results are no longer strictly alphabetical. When staff search for patron names using a single last name or partial elements of both the first and surname [WAL CAM or SMITH ROB or ROBERTS], the system no longer displays the search results in alphabetical order. This has been reported to LibLime. (SCLS Support ticket 45608) (bug in 4.16)
- 8/15/2013 List of session checkouts does not display in strict reverse order after checking out more than 15 items to the patron. A request to require the list to display in strict reverse order, regardless of the number of items checked out, has been submitted to LibLime. (SCLS Support ticket 45651)
- 8/14/2013 New. GetIt Edit Invoice Charge box hangs after clicking Save. The changes to the Invoice Charges go through, but the the pop-up box does not disappear from the screen. It hangs there until you x out of it to close it. (SCLS Support Ticket 45706)
- 8/7/2013 Fixed. Ignore button still a partial problem: When the Ignore button is clicked, the patron's hold does go back into the hold queue but the item is listed as In Transit to the "next" library (the pickup location of the hold put back in the queue) and the Current Library is listed as the "next" library, not the check in library. (4.16.6 point release). 7/25/2013. Partial Fix. Circulation/Check In. Ignore button problem. Still not working for Defect reported items. (SCLS Support ticket 40636) (Partial Fix 4.10; one situation where Ignore button still does not respond.) (4.16 upgrade)