For the most current news, see the ILS Support Main page.
- 2/22/13 Shorter, task-oriented Circulation Tutorials have been recorded and posted to the Koha Circulation Tutorials page: Renewing items; Applying Payments; Claims Returned and Write Offs.
- 2/22/2013 New Report request forms; read the LINK 2.0 blog post.
- 2/14/13 Three new cataloging/technical services reports are posted to the Reports page: Fast Adds, On Order Greater than 6 Months, and Problem Item: Not for Loan Status. Read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post with more details. Workflows are available on the Reports main page.
- 2/11/13 The January PAC Subcommittee minutes are available online.
- 2/6/13 Global change to all patron records - Hold Canceled notice option removed. Read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post.
- 2/6/13 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
- 2/6/13 The Circulation User's Group is schedule for March 27th from 9 am - 12 pm. You may register online.
- 2/1/13 The January CSC Subcommittee minutes area available online.
- 2/1/13 The January ILS Committee minutes are available online.
- 1/30/13 Deleted today: 37381 withdrawn items and 4314 bibliographic records where the last item attached was withdrawn.
- 1/30/13 Revised options for printing the Holds Queue reports after the Firefox 18 upgrade. Read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post.
- 1/29/13 Bug related to Public Note field in item Detail screen. Read the LINK 2.0 Koha blog post.
- 1/24/13 New Available on shelf facet added to LINKcat PAC and staff client.
- 1/22/13 The GetIt Acquisitions User's Group is scheduled for February 27th at 9 am at SCLS Headquarters. Please register online.
- 1/4/2013 The new Year End Rollover development and several bug fixes are included in this weekend's GetIT Acquisitions upgrade. Release notes are now available through this link and on the Acquisitions module page.
Known Problems:Recently Added & Updated
- 2/22/2013 New.Items with diacritics characters in their title are causing terminations of some Self Check sessions. LibLime has scheduled this to be fixed in the next point release. (SCLS Support ticket 44266)
- 2/19/2013 New. Bug with using multiple search boxes in the Advanced search. When you input search terms into multiple search boxes, Koha does not seem to correctly search and limit the search results. It appears that not all of the search terms are included in the search, so the results that you get are too broad. The problem only occurs when you use multiple search boxes. If you use one search box and then use the other limits, such as language, publication date, subtype limits, or library then the search limiting works correctly. This problem has been reported to LibLime. (SCLS Support Ticket 44225)
- 1/29/2013 New. Bug with Public Note field in Item Detail screen. Do not use the Public note field in the History section of the Item Detail screen. Using this field for an item with a Lost status strips the patron information from the Checkout status line. If the item is Claims Returned or Lost + Charge, it will also be removed from the patron's Lost Items list, but the charging entry will remain in the patron's Account screen. Use the Non-Public Note in the full Item record if you must add a note to the item record. (SCLS Support ticket 44076)
- 1/11/13 New. In PAC, using Back button to return to search results list always brings you to the top of the page, even if the last record that you viewed was at the bottom of the page. This is because the cursor is automatically placed in the search box. (SCLS Support Ticket 43950)
- 1/4/13 New. GetIt Cannot download Fund hierarchy to Excel. The file that is downloaded has header information but no fund accounts. (SCLS Support Ticket 44007)