- 12/30/14 33,043 items and 3,114 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items
- 12/23/14 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports are posted.
- 12/23/14 The minutes from the December CSC Meeting are availableonline.
- 12/18/2014 3,548 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 11/26/14 and 12/17/14.
- 12/3/14 The Koha monthly reports are now available online.
- 12/1/14 The Koha 4.18.7 upgrade is scheduled for Tuesday, December 2 after 9 pm. See the 4.18.7 Release Notes for details on the upgrade.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 12/2/2014 Fixed with Koha 4.18.7 upgrade. 9/30/2014 UPDATE Hourly Circ Stats report. The SIP-1 transactions are off by 5 hours on the Hourly Circ Stats reports. If you subtract 5 from the hour listed on the report you will get the correct time. We reported this to LibLime and they are checking the SIP server settings to find the problem. 9/4/201 Hourly Circ Stats report seems to be off by a few hours. There are SIP-1 Issues transactions that are listed as occurring when the library is closed. Thanks to ORE and SUN for reporting this problem. This has been reported to LibLime. (SCLS Support ticket 1603).
- 12/2/2014 Fixed with Koha 4.18.7 upgrade. We are still monitoring. Please report new problems right away. Advance Notices of Items Overdue sporadically not generated. Patrons occasionally report not receiving Advance Notices. These are instances where the notice is not even generated for the patron, even though their record is set up correctly and they have received these notices previously and sometimes even after the reported problem. We have been logging the reports with LibLime and are actively working to isolate the problem. SCLS Support ticket 1024.