News (in case you missed it!)
- 6/30/16 15,925 items and 1,888 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 6/30/16 6,137 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 5/27/16 and 6/29/16.
- 6/22/16 Section IV of the Linking Manual covering Generic and Perm records has been updated to reflect new guidelines for entering Generic records for die cuts.
- 6/20/16 The ILS Committee approved the Videorecordings Searching and Matching Policy and also approved a change to the Videorecordings BSE Policy at its June 1, 2016 meeting.
- 6/15/16 The ILS Committee approved a new policy "Policy regarding Item(s) continuously checked out by patron" and approved amendments to two existing policies; "Uniform Refund Policy" and "Placing RFID tags on items owned by non-RFID libraries" at their June 1, 2016 meeting.
- 6/7/16 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for May are posted.
- 6/2/16 The LibLime Koha 4.18.19 upgrade is scheduled for Monday, June 6, 2016 after 9 pm. Please review the 4.18.19 Release Notes for details on the upgrade.
- 6/1/16 The minutes from the May 10 Circulation Services Subcommittee are posted online.
- 6/1/16 Directions for cleaning up duplicate patron records were added to the Circulation Manual Section V Patron Record and Registration.
- 5/26/16 19,042 items and 2,355 bibliographic records (with only withdrawn items attached) were deleted in the monthly batch deletion of withdrawn items.
- 5/26/16 5,286 bibliographic records were added and/or updated in the database between 4/29/16 and 5/25/16.
- 5/24/16 The minutes from the May 18 PAC Subcommittee meeting are posted online.
- 5/24/16 The minutes from the May 11 Collection Maintenance Subcommittee are posted online.
- 5/6/16 The monthly LINKcat.info and LINKcat Mobile reports for April are posted.
Koha Known Problems--Recently Added & Updated:
- 6/7/2016 FIXED Cannot assign Claimed status in Periodicals. When editing an issue's status in Periodicals, selecting Claimed as a status results in a blank status. All other statuses available in the drop-down menu can be assigned as a status within Periodicals. This is not a new problem, but it was not listed on this page in the past (2/11/2015). (SCLS Support Ticket 2570) [BUG]