For the most current news, see the ILS Support Main page.
- 4/16/12 A change to the Refund Charges screen now provides separate Refund buttons for each refund amount a patron may have on their record. Please read the blog for more detailed information.
- 4/13/12 The ILS Committee Minutes from the April 4th meeting are available online.
- 4/13/12 New release notes for fixes applied to Koha since the 4.10 upgrade have been posted. Most of the fixes listed in this document were announced separately, but now they are all compiled into one document.
- 4/10/12 The registration for the Linking 1 Webinar scheduled for April 26th at 9 am is now open. You can register online here.
- 4/6/12 A new workflow for printing the Holds Queue report (aka pick list) in Firefox is posted on the Circulation workflow page.
- 4/3/12 The Baker & Taylor Content Cafe trial is ready for testing. Please see the PAC page of this web site under "Enhanced Content Trials" for instructions on participating in the evaluation.
- 4/2/12 We now have Baker & Taylor Content Cafe features in the sandbox PAC. This is the beginning of a two week trial. We have test documents ready to go, but we are waiting for one bit of information from B&T first. In the mean time, you can see the features by searching a title in the sandbox PAC and clicking on the " Enhanced Content:Content Cafe" link from the full title screen. The images are also from Content Cafe.
- 4/2/12 The minutes from the March PACC Subcommittee Meeting are now available online.
- 4/2/12 13,680 withdrawn items were deleted on Friday, March 30. The next monthly delete of withdrawn items will be Friday, April 27.
4.10 Problem Log
- 04/17/2012 New: Problem changing several items to Trace status on Holds Queue report: Libraries have reported that if they are marking more than two items to Trace on their Holds Queue report, some of the status changes will not succeed and they have to go back and re-set the items to Trace. This has been reported to LibLime. Here are optional ways to set items to Trace on the HQ report:
- Change only two items at a time. Confirm the number of items on the report has been reduced by two.
- If you change more than two, confirm the number of items on the report has been reduced by the number you attempted to change. If all items were not removed from the report, refresh your screen, re-set the (remaining) items to Trace and submit the report again. Confirm the numbers again.
- 04/11/2012 Fixed: Not for loan status: As of today, April 11, when you check in an item with a "Not for loan" status of On Order ACQ, On Order Non-ACQ, Received ACQ, In Processing, or Current Issue/NO CKO the status will clear upon checkin. 04/04/2012 New problem: The "Not for Loan" status does not clear upon checkin. This means that when you check in items with an In Processing or On Order status, the status does not revert back to "Available," instead it stays on In Processing or On Order. To process new items, you will have to first clear the status, and then check the item in to trap holds. You can clear the status using the Batch Edit Items tool. This problem has been reported to LibLime (4/4/12) (SCLS Support Ticket 42035) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet/4.10)
- 04/04/2012 Update: Some patrons receive Internal Server Error when placing holds: LibLime delivered a patch last night that should fix this problem. New problem: Some patrons are receiving an Internel Server Error when they try to place holds from home. This has happened in the past and was fixed by LibLime but it is now a problem again. The same patrons who had problems before are having problems now. It has been reported to LibLime. (4/3/2012) (SCLS Support Ticket 42029) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet/4.10)
- 04/03/2012 Update: Sort arrows in list of checked out items: Some patrons do not have sort arrows in their list of checked out items in their patron account in the PAC. Also, the most recently checked out items appear by default at the top of the list rather than the bottom of the list. We have found that if the patron has at least one active hold, then the list is sortable. But if all holds are suspended, then the list is not sortable. Also, patrons who do not have any hold do not have sort arrows in their list of checked out items. (7/6/11) (SCLS Support Ticket 40448) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet/4.10)