For the most current news, see the ILS Support Main page.
- 4/27/12 The monthly batch delete of withdrawn items was done today. 13,353 items were deleted, along with 1228 bib records (when the last item on the bib was deleted).
- 4/26/12 The Linking I: Searching and Matching Webinar is now available online.
- 4/25/12 The auto-calculation for the Expiration date when adding new patron records has been fixed. Please read the blog post for more details.
- 4/24/12 We are conducting a trial of additional Syndetic Solutions features from April 24 through May 6. To find out how to participate, go the the PAC Support page and scroll down to the Enhanced Content Trials section.
- 4/24/12 The minutes from the April Circulation Services Subcommittee have been posted online.
- 4/24/12 Reminder to check all items for damage and missing parts: a Circulation Best Practices blog post.
4.10 Problem Log
04/25/2012 Fixed: 02-15-2012 Update: this is also true if you are creating a new patron record using the "Copy Patron" option and manually change the expiry date. You have to save the new record first, then go back into it and manually change it again. 02-07-2012 New Problem: Expiration Date for new patron records-auto-calc is broken. The auto-calculation for the Expiration date does not work when you add new patrons. You can manually enter an expiration date and it will be saved/retained when you save the patron record. The date must be entered in the format xx/xx/xxxx. (SCLS Support ticket 41777) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet/4.10)