- 10/6/2011 The Known Problems Acquisitions section has been updated.
- 10/6/2011 Do you have staff patron records? See the recent blog post about Using only the ADS Patron Category for staff.
- 10/6/2011 Wondering how fines work in Koha? See the recent blog post "How overdue fines work in Koha."
- 10/6/2011 The PAC Subcommittee Minutes for the September 21 meeting are posted.
- 10/3/2011 Don't Miss List for October are now available: http://lists.linkcat.info/
- 10/3/2011 The agenda for the ILS Users Group scheduled Oct. 19 from 1-4 p.m. has been posted. Registration is open through Oct. 14.
New Problems Identified
- Holds/Holds Queue report: If an item appears on a Holds Queue report, and its status is later changed to a status in the Lost status category (Mending, AV Repair, etc.), the item does not automatically drop off the Holds Queue report. If there are other Available items to fill the hold, try Passing the item to remove it from the Holds Queue report. This includes items that are marked Trace from the item record. Items should be marked Trace from the Holds Queue report, not from the item record. (10/7/11) (SCLS Support Ticket 41024) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet)
- Item status/Withdrawn: If an item is marked Withdrawn and subsequently checked in, the Withdrawn status will clear and it will become available to fill holds. If that item is checked out to a patron while marked Withdrawn, the Withdrawn status will clear, but will not be checked in off of the patron's record. You must check it in again and then mark the item Withdrawn again. Do not use checkin to confirm the status of a Withdrawn item; use the search box. (10/7/11) (SCLS Support Ticket 41192) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet) (Bug in 4.8)
- Serials/Maintenance: MPL serials user cannot edit subscription records for all MPL locations. Serials receiving is NOT affected. (10/3/11) (SCLS Support Ticket 41118) (Not on Koha Problems and Fixes spreadsheet - primarily affects MPL) (Bug in 4.8)