Target is accepting applications for its Local Store Grants program.
Average grant award: $1,000 to $3,000.
Deadline: May 31, 2007.
- Organization must be in a community that has a Target store.
- Project can be in any of the following areas:
- Arts: for programs to bring arts to schools or make it affordable for families to participate in cultural experiences.
- Early childhood reading: for programs that promote a love of reading and encourage children (birth-9) to read with their families.
- Family violence prevention: for programs that prevent or reduce family violence
For more information, go to http://www.target.com