Hare are this week's CE Opportunities - Happy learning!
- Articulating Your Value, a METRO webinar. Scheduled for July 30 at 3 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $50*, register here!
- Adult Library Programs Gone Mobile, a FREE TechSoup webinar. Scheduled for July 30 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
- August Library Juice Academy Courses. Cost = $175*, courses begin August 1
- Preparing to Program
- Introduction to XML
- Crash Course in Library Management
- Writing for the Web
- Recruiting & Retaining Volunteers
- New Adult Fiction: An Evolving Genre, a FREE Booklist webinar. Scheduled for August 5 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
- YA Announcements: Fresh for Fall, a FREE Booklist webinar. Scheduled for August 12 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
- Communication is More Than Words, an Infopeople Online course. Scheduled for August 26 - September 22. Cost = $150*, register here!
- The Accidental Public Library Technology Trainer, a PLA Online course. Scheduled for September 8 - October 3. Cost = $139 - $199*, register here!
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.