Here are a few more CE opportunities for January - some start today! Happy Learning!
- Art Teacher on the Net Online workshops. All workshops start on January 19 and cost $59*
- Art for Librarians
- Go Green! Babies, Toddlers, Preschool and Kinders
- Tweens and Teens Going Green! Art Programming for Librarians
- Intergenerational Programs
- Creating Cartoon Library Programs & Lessons
- Making Maker Spaces Programming
- Quality Adult Art Programming in Your LIbrary
- It's Fun to Be Green - Art Programming
- Graphic Design for Librarians
- Body, Mind, & Spirit, a FREE Library Journal webcast. Scheduled for January 20 at 2 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
- STEM and STEAM Programming for Teens in Libraries, a FREE Infopeople webinar. Scheduled for January 21 at 2 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
- A Library's Guide to Storage, Disaster Recovery and Archiving in the Cloud, a FREE American Libraries Live webcast. Scheduled for Thursday, January 22 at 1 p.m Central Time. Visit www.americanlibrarieslive.org at the time of the event to join.
- Core Ref Fundamentals, an Infopeople Online course. Scheduled for January 27 - March 9. Cost = $150*, register here!
- Creating Baby Spaces in Public Libraries: Designing for Success, a FREE Infopeople webinar. Scheduled for January 27 at 2 p.m. Central Time. Register here!
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.