Happy Friday! Here are this week's list of webinars and classes. Enjoy!
- E-Books and LIbraries: What's Next? a PLA webinar scheduled for Tuesday, May 8 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Cost =$28 - $35*, registration required (Deadline to register is May 4).
- Gadgets in the Library: a Practical Guide to Personal Electronics for Librarians, an ALA TechSource workshop scheduled for Thursday, May 10 and May 24 from 12:30 - 2 p.m. Cost = $85*, registration required.
- Developing Online Tutorials, an Infopeople Online course beginning May 15 and continuing through June 11. Cost = $150*, registration required.
- Ebooks and Public Libraries: It's a Wild and Wooly World Out There, an Infopeople Online course beginning June 5 and continuing through July 2. Cos t= $150*, registration required.
- Using WordPress to Build Library Websites, an ALA Editions ecourse beginning Monday, July 2. Cost = $250*, registration required.
- Using Drupal to Build Library Websites, an ALA Editions ecourse begining Tuesday, September 4. Cost = $250*, registration required.
- 2012 Summer Courses from UW SLIS include topics ranging from book discussions, Facebook, Pathfinders, Budgeting, E-books and more. Check their website for more information on each course, registration and costs.
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.