Here are this week's CE Opportunities. Enjoy!
- Implementing Choose Civility: a Community-Wide Campaign, a PLA webinar, scheduled for March 28 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $28 - $35*, registration deadline Monday, March 26 at 4:30 p.m.
- Understanding and Applying Dewey Decimal Classification, an ALA Editions online course, scheduled to begin April 2 and continue through April 27. Cost = $175*, registration required.
- Serving the Blind and Visually Impaired in Your Library, an ASCLA webinar scheduled for Thursday, April 5 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $40 - $65*, registration required.
- Picture These: What's New with Graphic Novels, a FREE Booklist webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, April 10 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Registration required.
- Healing Reads: Bibliotherapy for the 21st Century, a FREE Infopeople webinar, scheduled for Tuesday, April 17 at 2 p.m. Central Time. No advance regisration required, simply visit this link on the day of the program to join.
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.