Hope to see many of you at WLA next week!
- Library 2.011 Worldwide Virtual Conference, a FREE round the clock conference, scheduled from November 2 through 4th. If you aren't heading to WLA, check this out!
- Building Bridges #1: Principles of Advocacy, the first in the Building Bridges Speakers Series, four FREE webinars from OCLC. Scheduled for Wednesday, November 2 at 1 p.m. Central time. Registration required.
- Facebook in the Library: Enhancing Services and Engaging Users, an ALA TechSource workshpo with David Lee King. Scheduled for Wednesday, November 2 from 1:30 to 3 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $50*, registration required.
- Digital Graphics - Yours, Mine, and Ours: a guide to their legal use, a FREE Infopeople webinar with Mary Minow. Scheduled for Thursday, November 3 at 2 p.m. Central Time. No registration required, simply visit this link on the day of the program to join.
- Programming with the Charter for Compassion, a FREE webinar from the ALa Public Programs office. Scheduled for Thursday, November 3 at noon Central Time. Registrationlpub required.
- Web Design Basics for Librarians, an ALA Facilitated eCourse with Diane Kovacs. The course begins on November 7 and continues through December 16th. Cost = 250*, registration required.
- Collaborating with Teens to Build Better Library Programs, an ALA Editions workshop. Scheduled for Thursday, November 10 and 17 from 12 to 1:30 p.m. Central Time. Cost = 85*, registration required.
- Launching your Star Potential: Leadership for Today's Libraries, an ALCTS Virtual Midwinter Symposium. The symposium will consist of five one-hour webinars held over a five day period from January 9 - 13, 2012 at 1 p.m. Central Time. cost = $39 - $49 each or $156 - $196 for series*, registration required.
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.