I'm a little late in cleaning out my inbox so there are a few more CE opportunities here than normal:
- Creating Subject Guides for the 21st Century Library, an ALA TechSource Workshop. Scheduled for Thursday, September 20 from 3-4:30 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $50*, registration required.
- CORE2: Subject Area Mini-courses from Infopeople, scheduled between July 26 and November 14. Cpst = $50 per course*, registration required.
- Introduction to Screencasting for Online Tutorials and Reference, a RUSA webinar, scheduled for August 2 at 1 p.m. Central Time. Cost = $40 to $65*, registration required.
- OverDrive Training Month, September 12 through October 7. Free, registration required.
- Cuddle Up & Read: Storytimes for Pregnant and Parenting Teens, a FREE Infopeople webinar. Scheduled for Tuesday, August 9 at 2 p.m. Central time. No advance registration required, simply visit this link on the day of the event to join.
- ALCTS (Association for Library Collections & Technical Services) has a wide range of webinars and courses coming up this fall. Check out their site for more information including dates and costs.
- Integrating e-Books and e-Readers into your Library, an ALA TechSource Workshop. Scheduled for Thursday, August 4 and August 11 at 1:30 p.m. Cost = $85*, registration required.
- Demystifying Copyright: How to Educate your Staff and Community, an ALA Facilitated online course beginning September 12th Cost = $175*, registration required.
* SCLS Member public libraries may use CE Grant funds to attend.