On Nov. 17, 2016, during the All Directors Meeting in Cambridge, Jamie McCanless and Tessa Michaelson Schmidt from the Division for Libraries and Technology (DLT) presented an annual report workshop. A pdf version of the workshop presentation is now available on the SCLS webiste.
Whether you are new or experienced with the library annual report and LibPAS, this information is for you. If you were unable to attend, or would just like to review, use this resource to learn more about the library annual report. Find out how to utilize LibPAS features for the annual report and other types of reports. This workshop covered the annual report process, what you can anticipate will be new, practice using data to fill out the online report form, and the different reporting features.
- Understand the annual report process (who does what and when)
- Learn what DPI does with annual report data
- Find resources and support documents
- Know more about the annual report (including report attachments) and what’s new
- Know where to find resources and support documents
- Understand how to report literacy offerings, drop-in activities, and programs
- Learn more about LibPAS
- Find the information needed for the annual report
- Learn about other reporting features and how you can use them
- Find out how to run reports to compare your library to others